Makes 16 servings
Macros: 240 cal, fat 12g, carbs 26g, protein 6g, fibre 1g
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. Grease and flour 8x8" square baking pan
3. In large bowl, whisk together butter, eggs, vanilla; stir in maple syrup and peanut butter.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into peanut butter mixture
5. Scrape batter into prepared pan, smooth top. Bake 30 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool completely.
6. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together maple syrup and icing sugar. Drizzle over top of blondies. Let stand until set, about 5 minutes. Cut into squares.