Makes 3 Servings
Macros: 124 cal, fat 3g, carbs 16g, protein 5g, fibre 3g
2 cups fresh green beans, washed and trimmed (about 40-50 green beans)
1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
2 -3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
Everything Bagel Mixture
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
11/2 teaspoon minced dried garlic
11/2 teaspoon minced dried onion
2 teaspoon poppy seeds
1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or coat it with nonstick spray.
2. Prepare the everything bagel spice by mixing together the seasonings. Set aside.
3. Toss the green beans in flour to lightly coat them.
4. Add dijon mustard to a shallow baking dish. In another baking dish mix panko, nutritional yeast, and everything bagel seasoning.
5. Toss the green beans in mustard and mix till it is evenly coated. Then dredge it in panko bagel seasoning mixture, pressing to coat.
6. Place the green beans in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until golden and crisp.